The Mission, Outreach and Evangelism Board (MORE Board) works to provide opportunities for fellowship both within the church and with prospective members out in the community. In addition, we encourage church members to join us in our outreach efforts through service projects.
- Plan, promote, and carry out an evangelism program in the Congregation and in the community;
- Plan and supervise religious surveys of the community;
- Arrange for the maintenance of record files in order to keep an evangelism program active;
- Visit prospective members of the church;
- Assist the Pastor(s) in training the laity to bring people to the Lord Jesus Christ and
assimilate them into membership through the Pastor’s instruction classes and other
- Organize and supervise a Greeters Program.
To learn more about MORE board, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org